Proudly Made in the U.S.A. by a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
Available for wood, masonry, or steel door framing. Please specify model during ordering.
Discounts available for bulk orders. Call 704-897-2580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
SIMPLE... FAST... SECURE...
A Life-Saving, Affordable Solution to Barricade a Door...
Simple to Apply
- Pull, Wrap, Secure the cord. That's it.
Works on Nearly Any Door with a Handle
- Inward Swing, Outward Swing, Classroom, Office Room
A Child Can Do It
- Empowering students of all ages to keep their classroom safe
No Power Needed, or Wanted
- High priced access control devices are ineffective when the gunman has the access card (workplace violence)
- Many fire alarms deactivate door locks, a tactic used by many armed intruders
- Based on recommendations from the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Applied in Seconds
- Every second matters, protect lives in less than 7 seconds
Self-Contained, Always Ready
- No need to find or install under stress
- Equal symmetry means there is no wrong way to apply
Versatile In Your Environment
- Works on door handles, door knobs, and even around door closers
- Contours to any door frame or molding
Over 2,000 Pounds of Tensile Strength
- Superior quality and strength to protect lives
Exclusive Kevlar® Cord
- 4.5-feet of flexible, cut resistant, burn proof, low stretch cord
Laser Cut Steel Base
- Your safety anchored in solid steel
Uses Existing Building Framework
- Able to install into wood, masonry or steel door frames